Thursday, December 4, 2008

The answer to my earlier question about editing your blog is

So, if I edit an earlier post, does the date update? *5-12-2008 Lets see. I am editing the text right now, we'll see what happens when I save. I am new to Blogger as you can see by the fact that this is the second post. I will have to play around a little with some random posts and edits as you do.... just to see what happens.

I like knowing what I am working with and being able to make the most of what I have, and this is a great tool here at Blogger. What do you think I shoud write about next?

This is just a short post so far, I'm not sure if I can edit it or just delete it later. I'll soon find out as I play around here in the blogger interface, whatever you call this page I am editing this blog in.

*WOOT WOOT you can edit the pages later and that's all good! Great work blogger! you guys rock.

It's pretty handy dandy really.
.......................................................................
_-_ _-_ _-_ _-_ _-_ _-_ _-_ _-_ _-_
d_b d_b d_b d_b d_b d_b d_b d_b d_b
|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||
|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||
q_p q_p q_p q_p q_p q_p q_p q_p q_p
-----------------------------------------
........................................................................
_____________________________
////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
////////////////////////////////////
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

~~~~
| 0 O|
\_|_/
_\^/

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Some ascii art for your viewing pleasure.

I can't be bothered previewing, bit tired and going back to lie down now. That's it for the blog of Liam Vickery, 4 December 2008. (Will be a good silly season, with cheap fuel prices... Oil under $50 dollars a barrel currently!) Great for people to go on holidays with the affordable costs for driving longer distances with the current petrol prices.

No comments: