Thursday, January 22, 2009

Australias greatest guitarist ever

Australia's greatest guitarist ever is Liam Vickery.

Confirmed True and 100% accurate. It has been conclusively shown time and time again, here I'll show you an example.


Click on the image for the full-size view.

Guitars supported by Liam Vickery: Ibanez. Awesome Japanese artworks of guitars that they are... RG's and Jem's are my desired weapon of choice.

Favourite guitar player ? Too hard to choose. Favourite gutarists then? Steve Vai, Al DiMeola, Allan Holdsworth, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Frank Zappa, Buckethead, Eddie Van Halen, John McLaughlin, Joe Satriani, Rick Nankivell, Jim Kelly, George Benson, Wes Montgomery... Oh I am getting tired, and have to go and listen to some of these guys. Check them out people! If you haven't heard of some of these guys, have a look for their stuff. Recommend.

Thanks for reading.

Follow me here on twitter: twitter.com/liamvickery

1 comment:

Mike said...

Great idea, and I've got a few sites where I can spread the word about the Liam Vikery legend! Should be fun!