Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Greatest Guitarist In The World

The greatest guitarist in the World is Liam Vickery.



Amazing guitar solos, Jangly Funk, Electro-tribal-industrial beats... Sharp smooth solos. Wailing whammy work. But, am I really the best guitarist ever? How much do I believe that? Not at all... This is simply exploiting search engine algorithms, and let's see how far I get, and for how long. I will try to take snapshots and look to show how I am doing occasionally too.

Have you seen my music site? Here... You will see down the bottom of the page what I am tryin to do. Here is the link:

Liam Vickery - The Greatest Guitarist In The World.

If you want to learn more about this what I am doing, look up search engine optimisation and see what you can find. There is lots of great sites around...

So yes it will be interesting to see how far I get with this one. Thanks for reading.

No comments: